- Special Sections
- Spring Home Improvement 2015
A garage was destroyed by fire Tuesday afternoon. Several fire departments were dispatched to 5845 E. Schrader Rd. at approximately 1:30 p.m. after a neighbor spotted the blaze while checking the mail. According to another neighbor, Eileen Nesbitt, firemen saved the nearby home and had the blaze put out quickly. Nesbitt said only the garage and contents inside such as a truck, ATV and boat were destroyed. The property is owned by Dave and Audra Moore.