Skip to main content

SCORCHED: House fire on Hartman Road

March 8, 2013

Post & Mail photo / Nicole Ott

An early morning blaze left a house on Hartman Road charred. Firemen from multiple departments responded to the fire at approximately 2 a.m Friday. Firefighters say the home was not occupied at the time of the fire.

On Sunday, Ackerman’s team won the Morsches Park co-ed lob ball league championship in a double...
AUBURN — “This is proof that every shot matters.” Columbia City girls golf coach Andrew Thompson...
SYRACUSE — After a 100-stroke victory Thursday, Columbia City’s girls golf team struggled through...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes