Skip to main content

MORNING BLAZE

December 6, 2012

Post & Mail photo / Brett Myers

Firefighters Ed Scott (left) and Brian Hollenbaugh help put out a blaze at 3803 S. CR 300 W. in Columbia Township Wednesday morning. Firemen on the scene said the blaze was an unattended trash fire that got out of control. Nobody was injured and the fire was under control in less than an hour.

WABASH — Whitko’s boys basketball team fell to Wabash Friday night, 61-49. Despite holding the lead...
ALBION — The Class 2A No. 7-ranked Churubusco Eagles boys basketball team took another step toward...
NEW HAVEN — It wasn’t pretty, but unlike figure skating basketball teams don’t get style points....

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes