Skip to main content

MORNING BLAZE

December 6, 2012

Post & Mail photo / Brett Myers

Firefighters Ed Scott (left) and Brian Hollenbaugh help put out a blaze at 3803 S. CR 300 W. in Columbia Township Wednesday morning. Firemen on the scene said the blaze was an unattended trash fire that got out of control. Nobody was injured and the fire was under control in less than an hour.

ALBION — The Churubusco Eagles took fifth place at Saturday’s Northeast Corner Conference wrestling...
SYRACUSE — Indian Springs Middle School’s 7th grade Eagles boys’ basketball team used team defense...
WABASH — Whitko’s girls basketball team picked up a Three Rivers Conference win over Northfield...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes